Commercial Papers (Cheques and Promissory Notes)
Design as many kinds of commercial papers as you need, and control them through your portfolios.
- Commercial papers cover all the possible scenarios for deeming their values:
- Cash collecting or paying (full or partial).
- Bank collecting.
- Discount the commercial paper with a bank.
- Return to the issuer with the ability for penalties.
- Rely on Al-Ameen to make sure that your papers accounts are moving in parallel with your actual commercial papers through a specially designed process of portfolio management.
- All accounting entries are automatically generated upon performing any event on the commercial papers, with the ability to charge penalties or commissions on them.
- Collect or pay a set of commercial papers with one operation through a special tool.
- Use commercial papers to deem the value of an invoice directly from it and automatically relate them to each other.
- Other features in using the commercial papers:
- Exchange rate variations expense or revenuesentries are automatically generated.
- Adding the commercial paper without any entry is possible.
- The ability to exclude the commercial papers received from the credit limit of a client.
- Automatic desktop notification prior to commercial papers maturity with certain of days set by the user.
- Generating many commercial papers with one step taking on consideration the time period separating each of them.
- The ability to review the commercial paper’s history by showing the events done on it in chronological order.